Like all assets, playgrounds get tired and out of date - we have many options to bring your playground back to life and introduce more challenge, safety compliance and fun. We can advise you on what can be done to bring some life and colour back into your playground. A RPII certified playground inspector will visit your site to identify and compile a list of items that need to be replaced and some that could add play value by being upgraded.
We can refurbish tired old playgrounds for a fraction of a full replacement budget by offering the following:
- Sand-Blasting/Stripping Paint
- Re-Painting and Powder-Coating
- Replacing Chain with Hercules Rope
- Upgrading Activities
- Replacement of Safety Surface or Edging
- Timber and Welding Repairs