- The competition is bound by the Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd General Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry outlined below.
- The prize draw consists of 10 x individual VISA Prezzy cards valued at NZD $50.00 each. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- The competition opens on Thursday the 16th of September at 09:00 NZST and closes on Friday the 1st of October at 17:30 NZST.
The 10 winners will be drawn at random on Monday the 4th of October at 10:00 NZST.
Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd General Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to all Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd competitions. Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd. reserves the right to end any competition or amend the rules at any time.
2. When you enter into the promotion you accept these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules. Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of criminal record.
3. This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand and (ii) are not employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any agencies associated with the Promotion; and (iii) are not a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or close family member of an employee or agent; and (iv) are not otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion.
4. Only one entry per participant is permitted and you may not use any automated voting system.
5. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, loss of mail, acts of God or otherwise.
11. Where prizes are provided by a third party, Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the prizes.
12. By participating, and accepting a prize, all winners grant Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other related contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
13. All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by us for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
14. Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd reserves the right to refuse any prize to a person who is reasonably considered to have breached any of the competition terms, or gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
15. If a purchase is necessary to win, this will be made clear.
16. If entry to this competition is being made on-line (e.g.) via www.parksupplies.co.nz, by completing an entry, in addition, the participant agrees to be bound by our website general Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of conflict between these Competition Terms and Conditions and the website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, the specific Competition Terms and Conditions will prevail.
17. Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd reserves the right to discontinue a promotion or competition at any stage.
18. The Promoter is Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd, 6g Henderson Place, Onehunga, Auckland 1642
19. All prizes must be claimed within 60 days of winning.
20. We will do our best to notify the winners of time remaining – it is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
21. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up at our discretion.
22. We may dispose of any unclaimed prize at the end of 60 days.
23. If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
24. Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd is not responsible for misuse of a claimed prize or for the performance of goods or services provided by any third party.
25. The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
26. Unless otherwise stated winners will be picked at random. If there are various methods of entry all entries will be collated, and winner(s) picked at random.
27. Winners will be contacted by phone, email or applicable social media. If we are unable to contact the winner (using contact details provided on the entry form) after trying several times over a 24 hour period, they may pick another winner. The only exception to this is if the prize is time critical, then Park Supplies & Playgrounds Ltd will make a reasonable attempt to contact winner before picking another winner.
28. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
- Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by them pursuant to paragraph 12.
Good luck and happy hunting from the team at Park Supplies & Playgrounds.
WORKING WITH US
Your dream to reality – A brand new playground!
Kiwi Built Playground for Africa
Park Supplies & Playgrounds felt so moved by Devon’s story that we are preparing to donate a full playground to Ngara Nursery for Devon’s cause. These children have never felt the motion of a swing or the dynamics of a spinner and would be absolutely amazing to give them this!
Playground Project Journey
We’ve created a short film taking you through the process of design, manufacture to installation of our playground projects!
A Proud New Zealand Made Company
TALK TO ONE OF
PHONE: 09 527 4666